Get to Know Me...
Hi, my name is Phyllis Pometta. Let me first start by saying that I am here to share with you all the things I love to do; shop and eat. I am making somewhat of a transition from a service based business back to a blogging business because I truly love to write and share what I know and learn. As I mentioned above I am a self-admitted blogging addict. That means, I currently have not one, but 5, count them, five, blogs. Sounds crazy and it kind of is, but it’s the kind of crazy that I live for!
Just because we are talking about my blogs, the five consist of:
- Verified Mom -This is where I share my personal life stories of being mom, weight loss trials and tribulations, self-discovery, and how I am transitioning through all the different stages of being a parent, mom and well, just myself.
- Living A Positive Lifestyle – I share all kinds of positive stories here. This is where I share positive and uplifting quotes and affirmations, meditations, how to stay grounded and anything that has to do with manifesting and the law of attraction. I also dabble in tarot and oracle readings (so, lmk if you want one of those!).
- Your Gift Finders – Is just what it sounds like. I love shopping so much and I love learning and sharing about different gift giving ideas, tips, suggestions and I want to share them all with you too! This is also the place where you’d find my gift guides so if that is of interest, be sure to connect with me.
- And lastly, The Celebrity Pulse – This one I really like because it has everything to do with fun, entertainment, music, movies and of course celebrity news. It’s also where I’ll be sharing my takes on the best reality shows ever!
- Oh but wait! I also do crafts and create vinyl t-shirts and other personalized items over at Luna Lavanda (currently adding items to my Etsy store but you can visit just to get a sneak peek).
There you have it! All my blogs and what they are about. Now, let’s learn about my family. I have been married to my husband since 1995. We have been together since 1989…that makes us ancient in the eyes of the young kids. I am 51 which to me is nothing but a number. I certainly don’t feel 51…but I don’t really know what that is “suppose” to feel like. Anyway, I digress. I also have 3 kids. They are 23, 19 and 16. My oldest is a singer/song writer (you should totally check their songs out (onyx deimos). They are on Apple Music, Spotify, Soundcloud and everything else in between. My middle child is currently enrolled as a sophomore in college and is studying computer informational science. And, my youngest is a senior in high school currently interested in becoming a vet tech or at least doing something with animals.
Ahhh, the animals! We have Leo, a German Shepherd/Husky mix who is currently 2.5 years old. We also have Karma who is a questionable age because she was a stray. We (along with our Vet) is guessing she is about 12 years old now. We’ve had her for 6 years. My youngest also has two hamsters, Nova & Luna.
I enjoy coming up with a lot of ideas. I have a bit of self-diagnosed ADHD so organized chaos is my friend. I love painting, pens, trying new things, watching reality shows and movies, and of course, spending a lot of time with my family.