Welcome! My name is Phyllis Pometta. I’m here to help you and your business in any way that I can; from start-up to day to day tasks. First, you’ll want to know a little bit about me I’m sure.
I received a degree in Marketing & Retail, however shortly after I graduated college I was married and started a family. My decision to stay at home with my children was an easy one however, that meant I was going to put off my career. After the birth of my second child, I started a little home business. Soon after, Bandana Boutique was sought out by Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and a celebrity gift suite company. Being extremely costly to market my products to celebrities, it hit me. Without having a lot of money for advertising and marketing, I used my creativity, dug up my old marketing skills and put them to use.
As a way to get my products along with my fellow work at home mom’s products into the hands of celebrities, I founded Baby Swags. It had been my mission to provide affordable marketing and public relations strategies to other entrepreneurial women. I developed relationships with many start-ups and had offered ways to brand their business to celebrity moms and their babies via celebrity gifting. I had hosted a tween gift suite, known as the “Rockin Lollipop Lounge” during the 2010 Baby & Tween Celebration LA expo. My business successfully gifted “The Doctors” studio audience members, and had provided many gift bags for various charity silent auctions. With the help of Baby Swags, I was able to build relationships with many of Hollywood’s “Gatekeepers” and Celebrities alike.
I began to blog about my experience as a work at home mom. Shared stories of parenthood, business, and the press that my clients received as a result of our working relationship. I started to fall in love with the world of blogging (you can visit my blog at VerifiedMom.com) and everything that went into it behind the scenes. It was when that love struck that I decided it was time to close up Baby Swags and focus on helping other bloggers and small business owners save time, money and energy with the skills that I had learned along the way. Now I provide my clients with a skill set like no other!
What I bring to the table…
- I have 29 years of customer service related experience.
- My main philosophy has and always will be that my clients’ image becomes my image and my image becomes theirs.
- I believe in one on one effective communication.
- It is my job to make sure your work life runs smoothly.
- I am organized and pay special attention to details.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office, WordPress, Email/Newsletters, Trello, Social Media Management software and more…
- I have strong marketing and public relations skills.
- Extremely confident in my abilities.
- I am honest! Yes, it’s absolutely true, I am.
- I love social media (it’s kind of my thing)!
If you would like to receive additional information on services offered or to request a personalized quote for services, please do not hesitate to reach out using my contact page.